TIMES.VG

BVI, Caribbeanand International News
TIMES.VG

High chance of showers across VI today, May 23, 2021

High chance of showers across VI today, May 23, 2021

Moisture and instability associated with a frontal trough will heighten the chances of showers across the Virgin Islands (VI) today, May 23, 2021.
According to the Department of Disaster Management (DDM), weather today will be cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers, and a 30 percent or low chance of thunderstorms.

DDM also said possible rainfall total for the forecast period is 13 to19 mm or 0.50 to 0.75 inch.

Weather tonight is expected to be cloudy with a 70 percent or high chance of showers.
Winds: East at 19 to 30 km/h or 12 to 19 mph with gusts possibly peaking to near 46 km/h or 27 mph..
Seas: 1.2 to 2.1 metres or 4 to 7 feet..
Sunset today: 6:48 pm.

Sunrise tomorrow: 5:42 am.
Newsletter

Related Articles

TIMES.VG
×